New Homes Builders In Stuart, FL
Lot’s of people are looking for new construction homes to buy in 2018. Mostly because they offer many benefits from financing to the quality of materials used to build them. Like in other places, new homes in Stuart, FL give buyers unique design choices, pricing options, and a lot more flexibility. Here we will discuss the benefits of buying a new home vs a resale. Plus introduce our readers with the best new home communities in Stuart, FL.
Located just North of the Palm Beaches and Jupiter is the beautiful beachside city called Stuart Florida. Known for its sunny beaches, seaside dining, shopping, and eclectic waterfront homes along the wide St Lucie River waterway. Stuart, FL has an array of outdoor activities that can only be found on the Treasure Coast. The Atlantic Ocean provides pristine water that residents enjoy year round. In fact, there are amazing condos in Stuart with breathtaking water views. They are set directly on the beachfront and offer lots of building amenities, activities, and social events to enjoy.
Stuart, FL is also well-known for the best fishing in both the summertime and winter. People flock to Stuart from around the world to enter the sail fishing tournaments. They know they can enjoy the wealth of marine life only found here, in Stuart.
There are a few places to buy a new construction home in Stuart Florida. Mostly, new homes in Stuart, FL are located within communities governed by an HOA. These new home master-planned communities have enticing benefits for residents like gated security entrances, pools, fitness centers and more. There are several communities offering new homes in Stuart, FL including:
Tidewater Pointe new homes in Stuart, FL is located at 7400 SW Harbor Cove Drive
Stuart, Florida 34997. These luxurious, large single-family homes are built by DR-Horton, a well-known new home builder on the Treasure Coast. Tidewater Pointe has 7 new home models to choose from and many options and upgrades available.
- Avon floor-plan is a 3bed, 2bath single family home with a 2 car garage and 1,641 sq ft under air. From $348,990
- Bristol floor-plan is a 3bed, 2bath single family home with a 2 car garage and 1,714 sq ft under air. From $355,990
- Clifton floor-plan is a 3bed, 2bath single family home with a 2 car garage and 1,816 under air. From $365,990
- Delray floor-plan is a 4bed, 2bath single family home with a 2 car garage and 2.034 under air. From $380,990
- Frasier floor-plan is a 4bed, 3bath single family home with a 3 car garage and 2,533 under air. From $441,990
- Camden floor-plan is a 4bed, 3.5bath single family home with a 3 car garage and 2,837 under air. From $456,990
- Bellister floor-plan is a 4bed, 3bath single family home with a 3 car garage and 2,986 under air. From $476,990
The Hammocks new homes in Stuart, FL is located at 3970 SE Lee Street
Stuart, Florida 34997. There are only 2 models being offered within this community, but they have large open floor-plans and 3,4 bedroom designs.
- Allex floor-plan is a 3 bed, 2bath single family home with a 2 car garage and 1,504 under air. From $301,990
- Merrit floor-plan is a 4bed 2bath single family home with a 2 car garage and 1,739 under air. From $331,990
What’s The Cost of A New Home In Stuart, FL?
You may already own a new home in Stuart, FL and want to sell it for top dollar. Our expert Realtors are available to help you understand the local market and Stuart, FL home values. Plus we can give you a “real home value” for your specific property.
How Can I Search For New Homes In Stuart, FL myself?
Yes of course if you prefer to search for new homes in Stuart, FL independently without a local Realtor you can. Just remember that at TreasureCoastSales.com we are here to help you find the right home at the best possible price. None of our agents use pressure to make a sale. In fact, it’s just the opposite! We love working with client’s to educate them on the Treasure Coast area and show the beautiful homes for sale. You can rest assured we will advise you about every possibility and would only suggest you buy a home if it makes total sense for your personal situation.
Our Stuart Real Estate agents can assist you through the entire new home buying process. We specialize in representing our clients in their brand new construction homes. If you are interested in new homes then having a Realtor representing you in the transaction is paramount. Our Realtors are licensed with the DBPR and proudly work for Keller Williams Realty, in Stuart, FL.
Ask us anything about New homes in Stuart, FL. Simply reach out with any questions you have about new construction Real Estate in Stuart, or anywhere in Martin County.